|Job Base:||High Acolyte|
|Job Type:||2-1 Transcedent Job|
"Place unit quote here."
Alright, this is the blank page, ready for you to edit for this job. If you need any help, go the Job Template Example page so that you have an idea of what you are going to do.
Jobchange Guide Edit
- To become a High Priest, you must first be a bonafide 99/50 Priest.
- Go to Juno.
- Reduce your weight to zero (0) by putting your equipments, items, loots in your storage. Don't worry if you have Battleground Badges / Weapons, you can transcend with that on your inventory.
- Prepare 1,285,000 Z. It must be exact.
- Go to the Sage Castle[Juno 87,322]. It is located in the Upper Left corner of the map.
- Go inside and look for Metheus Slyphe. He will request a donation of 1,285,000 Z and allow you north to read the Book of Ymir.
- After reading the book, proceed south and go down a flight of stairs into a labyrinth. Once you get through it, you will find the Heart of Ymir.
- When you click on the Heart of Ymir, you will be transported to Valhalla. Make sure that you have no items and no zeny before you talk to the Valkyrie, or you will be sent out of Valhalla.
- When you talk to the Valkyrie, she will commend you for your bravery and perseverance. She will then turn you into a Novice High and send you to the city where you gained your first job(Prontera).
- Get 10 Job Levels as a Novice High and proceed inside the Prontera Church. Talk to the Father Mareusis to automatically change into a Acolyte High.
- Get at least 40 Job Levels as an Acolyte High and return to the Sage Castle in Juno. Read the Book of Ymir again to return to Valhalla. Talk to the High Priest NPC to change your job. You are now a High Priest, ready for action.
Fast Cast Full Support/WOE High Priest Edit
- STR: 50
- AGI: 50
- INT: 25-50
- VIT: 87-99
- DEX: 99
- LUK: 1
Note: You'll have 3 stat points left you may put it to either STR, Agi or LUK Skills:
Other suggested skills:
PvM and Leveling Edit
PvP and Siege Edit
For more information about Priest skills, click here.
Job Bonus Edit
The level of his/her job at which a High Priest receives a certain bonus on his/her stat.
See Also Edit